These next ten ideas are not original and they are not going to make you filthy rich overnight.
They can be done with little or no money and you can learn alot about yourself and others along the way.
You can google these things all day long and still find new and old ideas so why not give these buggers a go!
- Collect Scrap Metal, opening this can of worms can lead you down the path to discarded gold as you learn what metals to collect and how.
- Drop Ship, you can buy from one online store and on sell through another shipping the item directly but be careful as you may need to warrant what you sell.
- Upcycling, this can be a very rewarding experience as you revive worn out furniture and other stuff to sell to a new owner.
- Buy and sell at markets, there are advantages to be had if you can find items to buy in bulk and on sell to others who would otherwise not be able to purchase separately
- Get a second job, obvious one I know but some people never consider the thought of an easy casual second job as a good and reliable way to supplement their income.
- Create your own home made items. It could be candles, jewellery, food, art. Basically anything you enjoy making that not everybody can make.
- Start a new small business taking advantage of a skill or qualifications you have in your arsenal.
- Write a book, podcast or blog, taking advantage of companies wanting to advertise to you fans.
- Find a website that allows you to make shirts/caps etc and supplies you with a platform to sell said products quickly and easily. You never know if you could be the next big brand!
- Educate yourself, using the vast landscape of tools provided to you on the net. There is sure to be a course or reputable source of information and knowledge helping you to become smarter and worth more to your current employer. This can give you the leg up to a pay rise or another role which pays more because of your newly found knowledge.
Making Money Tips
I could sit here until my elbows and neck ache from holding the phone writing down different ways you could make extra money.
I have personally tried most of these ideas myself and made a few extra dollars on the side. I am never going to lie and say that the money will come without effort, the biggest pointer I can give you is to find yourself first and then discover your true passions. Turn these passions into a new way to make money that only you do. Be individual and be yourself.
If anyone throws criticism in your path realise that you know who you are and what you enjoy.
Strength and Courage Come When Your Guts Says Don’t Do It And You Say Piss Off Mate And Do It Anyway.
Take a risk and give one of these ideas a go. Please like and leave a comment.
Especially if you have some good money making tips, blogs or ideas